Sales Reservation Executive
Reporting to: Sales Manager and Hotel Manager
To effectively handle and convert all reservation inquiries and ensure accurate booking information is
ascertained and communicated to the operational team; to ensure customer delight and to support the achievement of the hotels.
- Effectively handle requests from guests, companies, travel agents via phone or emails while ensuring guest satisfaction;
- Convert as many of reservation requests into confirmed reservations, then carefully input the booking information into reservation system;
- Maintain and promptly update the room vacancies on online various booking webs;
- Building package suitable to guest requests, making reservation of other service (visa, transfer, tickets, tours) based on guest’s booking/requests;
- Propose promotion programs/package for increase sales of rooms and revenue;
- Meet target on monthly revenue (on both averaged daily room rate and occupancy rate);
- Assists with all Front Desk duties such as processing room reservations, guest’s check-ins/check-outs, cancellations, payment etc;
- Perform other administrative duties as needed
- University certificate with proven knowledge on tourism products and reservation.
- Excellent English communication skill (speaking and writing)
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks,
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment is essential. Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Typing skills and general computer experience required.
- Reservations sales experience or prior work experience in a professional office environment preferred.
- Word, Excel, Outlook are frequently utilized and experience in such computer programs is preferred