Together with your family, experience a thousand-year city and unforgettable Ha Long Bay trip – a Natural World Heritage, a new Wonder of Nature – with one of the best standard cruise Marguerite Garden Cruise. Save at least 30% than usual.
– Daily breakfast at Meracus Hotels;
– All meals on cruise
Spa services with Meracus’s associated spa in Hanoi. The spa was awarded Certificate of Excellent by TripAdvisor in 2013:
– 60 minute Traditional Vietnam, Traditional Thai or Aromatherapy body massage; OR
– 75-minute Renew foot massage.
– 2-way airport transfers;
– Return transfer Hotel – Halong – Hotel.
– Express check-in/check-out;
– Free early check-in and late check-out , subject to availability.
Payment & amendment:
– Full advance payment is required;
– Amendment up to 15 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund;
– Amendment less before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied;
– This offer is only valid if booking directly with Meracus
– This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions/offers.
Experience Halong Bay, on a Marguerite Cruise, one of the best mid-range cruises available. You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
- 08:00 – 08:30: Pick up at Meracus hotel for three and a half hours road trip with short refreshment on half way to Halong Bay.
- 12:00: Arrive at Bai Chay Wharf
- 12:15: Transfer by tender to the Marguerite Junk boat – enjoy Welcome Drink. Receive Junk Facilities and Cruise Instruction as well as Cruise Briefing before check in to cabins and begin cruise Off the Beaten Track.
- 13:00: Lunch – Deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
- 15:00: Arrive at the Surprise Cave area. Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave.
- Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot for approximately 45 minutes.
- 16:00: Return to the boat. Enjoy kayaking program to the nearby Cave, lagoon and surrounding waters as well as exploring the daily life of the local people in floating village
- 17:00: Enjoy swimming or relaxing on board.
- 18:30: Take part in our cooking class with crispy spring rolls
- 19:30: Dinner – deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Dinner.
- 20:30: Evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room, board games and playing cards are available, squid fishing from the boat with our crew.
- 23:00: End of program for Day One
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L) (L/D)
- 07:00: Coffee, tea and light breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
- 8:00: Enjoy riding on the rowing boat to the tunnel cave
- 9:00: Check-out of cabins. Enjoy relaxing, sunbathing on sundeck while our boat cruise back on different route.
- 10:45: Enjoy lunch Set Menu served in the dining room while enjoy the bay scenery as we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog).
- 12:00: Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
- 12:20: Transfer back to Meracus Hotel. You will arrive in Meracus approximately at 16:30.