Experience a thousand-year city and unforgettable Ha Long Bay trip – a Natural World Heritage, a new Wonder of Nature – with top-notch, ranking top 10 on TripAdvisor Paradise 5-star Luxury Cruise. Save at least 30% than usual.
|Meracus 1||Meracus 2|
Spa services with Meracus’s associated spa in Hanoi. The spa was awarded Certificate of Excellent by TripAdvisor in 2013:
– 60 minute Traditional Vietnam, Traditional Thai or Aromatherapy body massage; OR
– 75-minute Renew foot massage.
– 2-way airport transfers;
– Return transfer Hotel – Halong – Hotel.
– Express check-in/check-out;
– Free early check-in and late check-out , subject to availability.
Payment & amendment:
– Full advance payment is required;
– Amendment up to 15 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund;
– Amendment less before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied;
– This offer is only valid if booking directly with Meracus
– This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions/offers.
Each vessel features a stylish restaurant and bar for an exclusive dining experience on the third deck. The top deck serves as a perfect place to enjoy lingering in the sunshine and discovering the splendid beauty of Halong bay with a 360° view, thus promising unforgettable and thoroughly relaxing moments.
All the rooms onboard Paradise Cruises have been tastefully designed with shiny wooden floor and ornaments and furnished for the utmost comfort throughout the cruise.
As the vessel sets sails, you will be greeted by Paradise Crew and Cruise Manager who will aim throughout your stay at providing you with the highest standards of service for a pure pleasure and utmost comfort onboard our luxury facilities in the stunning surroundings.
Discover some of the treasures disseminated across the Bay of the Descending Dragon during the afternoon: fascinating caves, pristine beaches, picturesque floating villages, fantastic rock formations rising up out of emerald water.
While onboard, you can take advantage at leisure of our Spa, Beauty & Massage services; surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, you will attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking.
Defined to be one of the highlights of your Paradise stay, a highly refined, innovative and varied cuisine will be presented for Lunch and Dinner in the elegant dining-room, accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages from around the world.
Early birds can attend a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck at the break of dawn. Start the day enjoying some Paradise delights with a colourful buffet breakfast. Continue exploring Halong Bay sailing across its 2000 islets and visiting some of its major highlights. Your Paradise Cruise will come to an end on Tuan Chau Island between 10.30am and 11.00am.